Minnesota Insurance Group is Hiring
A humbly confident Account Manager with a servant’s heart
At Minnesota Insurance Group, we care for people through their insurance. We have an amazing team committed to bringing their best every day to the lives and businesses of the clients we serve.
If you are looking for the right team of people to join, always have a desire to pursue knowledge and expertise personally and professionally, and truly want to enjoy a rewarding and inspiring career, then Minnesota Insurance Group is for you.
We are looking for full time insurance lover to help with our firm’s current and future clients. Some of the type of work involves:
1. Talking with clients
2. Communicating professionally with company and vendor professionals
3. Critically analyzing documents, requests and proposals
4. Thoroughly obtaining and documenting information
5. Providing advice when expected and education at all times
6. Proactively assisting clients as efficiently as possible and in the manner with which they prefer to be helped
7. Creatively think of ways to better the lives and businesses of the clients we serve
8. Participate in our community support and involvement opportunities, and help us with ideas for more ways we can give back
We work really hard to make working at Minnesota Insurance Group an amazing experience. In addition, we have a truly exceptional team of people who
genuinely care for one another. Relationships are key to what we do – externally with our clients and internally with each other.
We provide excellent benefits to make sure we are taking care of you so you can take care of our mutual clients. We have flexibility in our schedule, two group health plans to choose from, group dental, matching SIMPLE contributions of up to 3%, accident insurance, short-term disability insurance, cancer and hospital insurance, paid continuing education, paid holidays and paid time off. Oh, and office lunches quite often.
To join our team, we require you to have a few minor items:
- Have a valid Minnesota Property & Casualty Insurance License.
- Have at least 1-year current property & casualty insurance experience working in an account management position or having account management responsibilities.
- Have at least 1-year experience using a standardized agency management system to support your responsibilities.
- Be internally driven and passionate about life.
- Be kind, be selfless.