Business Insurance Across Minnesota
Insurance that protects your company, so you can get back to business
Minnesota Insurance Group, Inc. understands businesses in the community. You can find our offices in Wayzata, and our clients all around Minnesota. As an independent insurance agency in Wayzata, we take pride in reviewing your options with multiple insurance companies and comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
We’re proud members of the Wayzata marketplace, and we’re committed to being an advocate for you and your business in times of need.
Our Commitment To Serve You
Minnesota Insurance Group, Inc. knows that in Minnesota, there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! Contact one of our helpful team members about your specific insurance needs.
Commercial & Business Insurance Products
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits
- Bonds – Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others
- Workers Compensation – Provides benefits to employees for work related injuries or illnesses including medical care, loss of wages and rehabilitation services.
- EPLI – Protects your business from lawsuits with your employees based on multitude claims.
- Cyber Liability – Protect your business with an insurance policy meant to cover liability for data breach.
- Professional Liability/ Errors & Omissions – Should yourself or someone associated with your professional services commit libel or slander, fail to deliver your service/product or if the question of copyright infringement pops up, your professional liability insurance may help offset the costs of defending your reputation.